Cancellations and Refunds
Please read the cancellations and refunds policies carefully to stay informed about your rights and other related procedures governing the cancellations and refunds of products, services and jobs resulting from the use of our website.
Sometimes a member may need to cancel a transaction. Only a seller can cancel a Healers Valley order; if you’re a buyer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact the seller directly through Conversations.
The www.healers-valley.com website is operated by the Healers Valley Group LLP.
A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or cancelled payment.)
- Both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before dispatch, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
- The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including postage.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of dispatch, and the seller has issued a refund for the item.
- The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding postage is optional.)
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The buyer has not yet received their item. (Received orders don’t qualify for cancellation.)
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
- The cancellation meets all of Healers Valley’s policies, including our
Cancelling a Sale
Only sellers may cancel transactions.
If a buyer would like to request cancellation, the buyer should ask the seller via Healers Valley Conversations on the Sellers page.
Sellers may accept returns, but in most cases are not required to do so unless they state they do in their shop policies or are required by local laws. Buyers should read sellers’ shop policies carefully and contact sellers before shipping a return.
Sellers agree to complete valid transactions, but occasionally a seller may need to cancel a transaction.
As a seller, if you’re unable to complete a transaction, we encourage you to notify the buyer via their Sellers Conversations and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. Sellers are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
If you have any questions or comments about our cancellations and refunds policies, please contact us with your request.
Join our online community
Let us help what you are looking for.